[Upgraded]Lavaudio DS600 DAC makes great breakthrough in sound performance. THD+N as low as 0.00012% , SNR greater than 126dB
and DNR greater than 126dB.Some Notes:
1. For Windows users, you need to download and install driver from 1Mii website. For Macbook users, no need to download any driver.
2. We upload user guide under the product description page to teach you how to use it.
3. Please use recommended music player: JRiver or Foorbar2000 and set parameters in it.
4. Lavaudio DS600 is warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. We have professional
service team and technical team.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1: What is the power output of the 3.5mm headphone jack?
A: Headphone amp output power support to 32Ω.
Q2: Why can’t this DAC deliver sound through Optical/Coaxial?
A: The optical and coaxial are input, not output. You can connect this Lavaudio DAC with your TV/CD Player through Optical/Coaxial, and then outp
ut sound through speakers.
( 460 Reviews )
Product weight:830 G
Product Size:49.8 * 33.6 * 20.3CM
Other ： Amplifier Headphone 3.5mm Out/ RCA Out XMOS DSD512 768K/32bit, LDAC Bluetooth 5.0, Preamp Audio DAC Converter USB in for PC, Coaxial/Optical in for CD Player, Stereo
- What kind of 2600 Mach battery has a charging box? Can I charge it?
Hello.This is a lithium-ion battery in a box that can be recharged. When the battery is charged, the headset can be charged in 150 hours.A month ago
- Do you always have the light on or blink? When do they connect to the phone?
No, when they were connected to the phone, there was no light and I couldn’t match them, but the manufacturer gave me instructions through Amazon that I had been used.
- That’s the quality of my phone calls, which is basically why I use it, because I bought it several times and it was terrible on the phone. Thank you.
If you have already registered, please log in first.
- Comments more than a month ago
Try to turn both off and turn it on itself, and it will tell you that it’s on, and it’s trying to match, and if it doesn’t say pairing, you turn it off, turn it on, press and hold the button until it says it’s trying to pair, and then test its connection to the phone or notebook.