- 1Mii B04 is a usb adapter supported by Bluetooth technology, NOT a device with wireless 2.4 G technology. So, pls make sure your mouse, keyboard is Bluetooth capable before purchase.
SOMETHING ELSE YOU MIGHT WANNA KNOW BEFORE PURCHASE:
- My computer is Windows 10 system, do I need to install the driver?
NO, there is no need for Windows 10 desktops or laptops. If no special use, we highly recommend win 10 users DO NOT install Bluetooth driver, Windows will automatically install driver
- My computer without CD reader, how can I get the Bluetooth driver?
Pls go to bellow link and download the windows driver.
Google Drive: drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uxWjNFPAK9l0_AHNT_E2ZcpD7uIJqK9P?usp=sharing
- There is no audio streaming when connected, what shall I do ?
Please click the “sound icon/playback device” in the lower right corner of the desktop to set the Bluetooth headset as the default output.
- Why do I get a driver error when I install the driver?
Maybe caused a conflict by the built-in Bluetooth of computer, DISABLE the built-in Bluetooth before use and remove all third-party Bluetooth driver or program, especially CSR harmony software.
- How to disable the Bluetooth driver in your PC with windows 10?
Click “control panel” ->Click “Hardware & Sound” -> find “Device Manager” -> find “Bluetooth”, then click it to open the drop-down list -> find “Realtek Bluetooth Adapter (different pc may with different name)- right click “Bluetooth Adapter” -> choose “Disable device”
then you can reboot your pc, plug our 1Mii B04 USB adapter.
- Why is the audio quality so terrible?
Please uncheck “Handsfree telephony” from the services setting on your bluetooth device -> Control Panel/Hardware and Sound/Devices and Printers -> select your device and right-click, open Properties, then go to Services tab and uncheck Handsfree Telephony
-Try not to plug the Bluetooth adapter in the back of the computer, because there are more radio interference and the metal of your tower-style computer case will block the Bluetooth signal
-An Intel white paper also confirmed that poorly shielded USB 3.0 ports will cause radio interference. In order to solve short range issues when plugged into a USB 3.0 port, a USB extension cable can help with this. using a USB 2.0 extension cable to move the adapter away from the computer or moving the adapter to the front of the computer often helps.
– Operation range can be affected by Wi-Fi routers, physical obstructions (people, walls etc.) and also depends on receiving device. Please test your receiving Bluetooth device with a mobile phone to confirm the range is acceptable and removing your Wi-Fi routers away from computer.
– please make sure the audio drop out issue is not caused by slow network speed If you’re watching videos or streaming music from an online source
- If USB 3.0 is newer and faster, why does 1Mii B04 Bluetooth USB Dongle Adapter equipped with USB 2.0 port instead of a USB 3.0 port?
USB 3.0 introduced radio frequency interference in the 2.4GHz to 2.5GHz range, which is the same radio spectrum used by Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, please don’t use USB 3.0 port, and the Bluetooth adapter should not be too close to your router or working USB 3.0 devices.